Try it with...
The first product to combine the three most research-backed supplemental ingredients for strength and muscle building on the planet. Formulated with clinically-validated doses of creatine, beta-alanine, and HMB for maximum benefit. Take BUILD to lift more weight, do more reps, and gain more lean mass to reward your hard work. Backed by our ironclad 30-day money-back guarantee.
What is BUILD?
BUILD is a synergistic blend of 5 grams creatine monohydrate, 3 grams beta-alanine, and 3 grams hydroxymethylbutyrate (HMB). These doses have been scientifically-validated to enhance strength, power, resistance to fatigue, muscle recovery, and lean mass gains.(1,2,3)
Why Should I Use BUILD? BUILD is your simple hack to add strength, power, and muscle safely and effectively. No other product contains this union of clinically-validated strength ingredients.
• Strength Ingredient #1: Creatine Monohydrate. A review of 22 studies found that creatine supplementation plus resistance training increased strength 8% over placebo.(4) Creatine has also been shown to increase lean mass in multiple trials.(5,6)
• Strength Ingredient #2: Beta-alanine. Beta-alanine has been found to increase lean mass during both strength and high-intensity interval training.(7,8) For aerobic training, it’s been found to reduce muscular fatigue. (9)
• Strength Ingredient #3: Hydroxymethylbutyrate (HMB). In a study in Nutrition, people taking HMB and creatine together showed strength gains of 9% over and added over 3 pounds of muscle vs placebo. HMB also reduced a marker of muscle damage called creatine kinase, indicating enhanced recovery.(6)
Are These Compounds Safe? Creatine, beta-alanine, and hydroxymethylbutyrate have been safely used in dozens of studies.(1,2,3) BUILD features the same doses used in research, plus every batch is certified by Informed Sports—a third party lab that tests for label accuracy, banned substances, and contaminants.
Who Is BUILD For?
BUILD is primarily for folks who want to augment their training and gain additional strength, power, and muscle for the same amount of work. But anyone who values staying strong, lean, and sharp can benefit from BUILD. Take older adults, for instance. Creatine has been shown to reduce age-related muscle loss and cognitive decline, and HMB may have similar anti-aging benefits.(10,11,12)
Mix one scoop in your water, juice, smoothie, or other handy beverage. Drink 1-2 hours before exercise for best results.
Creatine monohydrate, beta-alanine, calcium beta-hydroxy-methylbutyrate (HMB), natural kiwi strawberry flavor, citric acid, sucralose, organic beetroot juice powder.
1) International Society of Sports Nutrition position stand: safety and efficacy of creatine supplementation in exercise, sport, and medicine, Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition
2) Effects of beta-alanine supplementation and high-intensity interval training on endurance performance and body composition in men; a double-blind trial, Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition
3) International Society of Sports Nutrition Position Stand: beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB), Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition
4) Effects of creatine supplementation and resistance training on muscle strength and weightlifting performance, Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research
5) Effect of creatine supplementation during resistance training on lean tissue mass and muscular strength in older adults: a meta-analysis, Open Access Journal of Sports Medicine
7) Effects of β-alanine supplementation during a 5-week strength training program: a randomized, controlled study, Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition
8) Effects of β-alanine supplementation on performance and body composition in collegiate wrestlers and football players, Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research
9) Effects of twenty-eight days of beta-alanine and creatine monohydrate supplementation on the physical working capacity at neuromuscular fatigue threshold, Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research
10) Effectiveness of Creatine Supplementation on Aging Muscle and Bone: Focus on Falls Prevention and Inflammation, Journal of Clinical Medicine
11) Creatine supplementation and cognitive performance in elderly individuals, Neuropsychology, Development, and Cognition. Section B, Aging, Neuropsychology and Cognition
12) Is HMB an effective anabolic agent to improve outcome in older diseased populations?, Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition & Metabolic Care